Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good Friends or How to Meet Boys

On my way to class today I noticed that my car tire was ripping apart. Yeah, I drove on it anyway. I was supposed to go dancing tonight after class but I figured maybe I shouldn't drive on it anymore than I had to so I called my friend to cancel. What'd he do? Turned around and came to campus and changed my tire for me. Then followed me to the gas station to make sure I had air in all my tires, followed me to my house to drop off my car and drove me to the show. I couldn't be any more thankful!!

While I was waiting for him to arrive I dug out my spare and jack and hung out in the parking lot. Several cute boys stopped to make sure I was ok and ask if I needed help!! I had no idea that was all I needed to do to meet boys!

Also, the show was one of the most fun nights I've had in a while. Really good friends, laughing, chatting...way fun. : )

No comments: