Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Water Use

With the warm days a-comin' (yes, we do have droughty summers in Seattle!) I've taken our mop bucket and put it in the shower! Sounds totally unrelated to some, I'm sure. Rest assured we do not own a mop and the bucket's red so we'll see it before entering the shower.

For those of you not yet in the know, the bucket is there to catch that shower water that usually goes down the drain while you wait for it to warm up.

I think we must have a low flow shower head already. I was actually disappointed by the lack of water I saved in the bucket! I know I shouldn't be, and I know there are ways you can determine the level of flow in your shower head but whatever. Point is, my strawberries, roses, canna and mysterious seedling (pumpkin?) will hopefully not wilt this summer!

No comments: