Tuesday, April 17, 2007

zut alors!

I found a great recipe for all natural "soft scrub." Cleans my bathtub like a charm, even when it's grody! It just takes baking soda, castille soap, vinegar and a little water. I got the recipe out of Clean House, Clean Planet, By Karen Logan. You should check it out!

I went downstairs this morning to find my bicycle tire flat! It took all morning to get my motivation up to ride to work and then my efforts were thwarted! I'm not exactly sure what to do now....

I also found a figure that suggested we waste 33lbs of CO2 for every hour of television watched. Thankfully I live in WA where the energy is mostly hydroelectric so I assume the number is lower than that but I will still be more conscious about how much time I leave the boob tube on. Guess it's time for a trip to the library or used bookstore!

No comments: