Thursday, August 02, 2007

I will participate

Surly Spice tagged me, here's the deal:

Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So... 8 random facts about me:

I'm scared to speak French to French speakers but I speak it to myself and anyone around who won't understand.
I do not like: Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings
I LOVE historical fiction
I collect Hoya (plants)
I do not like the smell of plant leaves: no lavendar, yuck tomatoes, keep gernaniums and bacopa far from me!
Yet, have a degree in horticulture
I wish I were dancing right now
The only celebrity I get flustered over is Hal Sparks

I am not goign to tag 8 friends because most of my blogging friends have come across these several times and so I'm not going to make them do it again. This was my first though! So thanks, Surly!! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea my ancesters used lemon as a contraceptive.
I knew about the crocodile dung, though. : )

Anonymous said...

hahaha! you watched Hal! : )
mmm dreamy!