Wednesday, January 12, 2005

first cleaning experiment

I love me a freshly scrubbed tub. I really do. And Comet does such a great job. But yuck! I always feel bad watching all that sea foam green goo go down the drain. So I tried something different last night.

I hear baking soda is the cleaning agent of the gods...or something. So I took some dish soap and some baking soda and squirted & sprinkled it all around the tub. Then I took a sponge with the scouring side and went to work. It actually did a pretty good job. The tub I used it on had long been neglected so I couldn't get it as pristine clean as I had wanted. I think that if it were used regularly it would be a great alternative. It takes a bit more muscle than chemical agents but that didn't bother me too much.

I want to try this ionizing laundry ball. I'll have to buy it online. it sounds so cool!

n

No comments: