Monday, March 09, 2009

new favorite skirt

I made this this weekend!  I LOVE it! So comfortable and it has pockets.  You can tell I wore it all day student teaching...a little wrinkly in front.  The sides by the placket (plaquet?) that covers the zipper and the pockets are rouched which make a lovely detail.  It's supposed to be high waisted but I altered and altered and altered that waist band and still can't get it quite right.  

And check out my new tights.  On sale at Fred Meyer!  They're bamboo and super soft.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Interested in swapping links? I have a Fashion site with daily up dates about being a Fashion Designer:http://www.hotcakefashion.com/
All the best! Alice

SimpleTakes said...

you're such a crafty chica... i like the details you put into the skirt at the top w/ the buttons...and the rouching... it's so cute and girly :D... so YOU!...and oh... i think i like this skirt when it's a little wrinkly... so wrinkle away! ;)

Lacee said...

Your favorite skirt is looking so beautiful... I like your chocie...